lundi 11 juin 2007

something for the weekend

Friday, June 30, 2006

Hey there chaps,

I decided to pop back up to scotia for the weekend, back to the grind on Monday but thought I'd get up to a few things first before I went back.

Today I popped into East kilbride chopping centre bought some anti wrinkle cream as my eyes look a little stressed as of late.

a bit of trivial knowledge,

East Kilbride shopping centre is the biggest in door shopping Centre in Scotland.

isn't that sad?, the last time I was there, in a pub after the smoking ban came in, I freaked out that eventually the whole of East kilbride will become a gigantic non smoking Mall. and you will only see the sky from the glass ceilings.

anyway, i also bought some books, I'll list them for your enjoyment.















I first spotted the Paul Mckenna book, but I think it was the accompanying CD that came with it that sold it to me. heh heh.



maybe his last book gave me a compulsion to buy any other publications by him.






then I realised that I am interested in looking at what other religions have to offer in terms of philosophy and ways of thinking. I ended up buying the following books:

"girl seeks bliss" actually says on the back


"Are you searching for serenity but can't seem to find it among the sticky tubes of lip gloss in your bag?"


I thought yes to the serenity part but I personally don't relate to the lip gloss statement but an introduction to anything new is never a bad thing.


these books point in the direction of "self improvement" but when you glance at all the titles it looks like the quick fix option,
I am interested in reading about what other people think about things, but the last book I picked up was the little book of pocket spells.

one spell I looked at was about discouring your partner to stray. my only concern about it is if a person who was really insecure bought this book in an attempt to control the world around them, in order to stay happy.
Thankfully I'm more relaxed than that but it did cross my mind.
anyway enough about some books I bought today, I'm probably off to pressure tonight, you know, the club night in the arches, last friday of the month. should be fun, never have a bad time clubbing in glasgow.
still deciding whether or not to stay down south. if I could get a job up in glasgow without the break from employment and without moving back in with my parents I would do it. I never know what will be around the corner.
a few more updates:
as i have been posting a lot less recently thought I'd just add a couple of updates.
1. i bought a guitar from my boss,
i know how to play The following chords
A, E and D
2. I received some advice on juggling from a guy at work and am now moving onto 4 balls. get me!!
3. I bought a rangers strip in Watford, My house mate is a big Celtic fan.
oh what helarious consequences wait for me round the corner.
4. I bestest friend has moved to Milan. go Alex!
5. I am now 23 boo

Aucun commentaire: