lundi 11 juin 2007

a few updates

Friday, June 09, 2006

to update,

the nigel parker tune I wanted, a mate from watford spotted it on Ebay back in January, and I then bought it for a massive 26 big ones, well worth it though.


Been looking at the prices of property back up in Glasgow and compared to down in the south of England it is more than reasonable.

My friend David was recently looking for a flat with his girlfriend. although the property was less than cool, they found a one bedroom flat in the south of Glasgow for £400 pcm, I asked, each? he said "no"



extremly inexpsensive although this example wasn't the best. I think david and his lady friend thought the lady showing them around was evil.


indeed.


will be venturing back down to watford on Monday via a plane from glasgow to the sunny town of Luton. and back to work. Must admit they have been very good letting me come back for a bit, be it at the very last minute, but family crisises cannot be avoided.



this has also made the idea of moving back eventually, much more apealing so I can be closer to the family.

did I ever mention a groovey book by Susan Jeffers titled "feel the fear and do it anyway?"

well going to re read this book, might help me make a few descisions at the cross roads that I seem to have found myself.

a book I bought in Febuary of this year which was quite good is the following:




it includes a hypnotic CD. not to be listened to while operating heavy machinery.

it is good for getting into the correct frame of mind for challenging things such as becoming sucessful, (visualization and all that jazz)

will re read it when I get back to Watford.


To be completely honest though. I'm not at my happiest there, maybe haven't made enough friends. oh well I'm sure I'll get past this hurdle.


wish me luck.

Allie

Aucun commentaire: