lundi 11 juin 2007

drinkin

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Well it's a sunny Saturday in Watford the home of the chav,

Well that really is Hemel but mustn't mock the afflicted,har dee har har.

I'm sitting in work after a night out on the proverbial tiles that consisted of a weathspoons pub and REFLEX!



I haven't been drinking this week but I saw an episode of South Park recently that made me think I shouldn't cut it out completely.

you know how they have a monologue at the end, similar in so many ways to the final thought on Gerry Springer where he vainly attempts to convince us he is actually quite thoughtful after the turmoil show. Possible trying to imply there was a moral to the show.

anyway. here is that monologue from the episode known as "bloody Mary", I was moved, heh heh

this is Stan speaking to his dad who had a bit of a drink problem.

"Dad, you like to drink. So have a drink once in a while. Have two. If you devote your whole life to completely avoiding something you like, then that thing still controls your life and, 'n you've never learned any discipline at all...

...Naw. All or nothing is easy. But learning to drink a little bit, responsibly, that'sa disciprine. Disciprine... come from within"(copy right of comedy central)

this was taken from this website

so yeah I decided not to cut it out completely, though drinking beer does create a bit of a beer gut.

Tonight I've got plans to got to Casioberry park. I think I am going to a bar there for some chilled out music and stuff, will try and drink a bit more responsibly than I did last night.

Oh dear

Aucun commentaire: