lundi 11 juin 2007

random train journey

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

(just to set the context, this morning, without going to sleep i went to Watford junction to catch the next train to glasgow, the folowing transpired without my doing)

yo, sent my mum a bouquet of flowers for her birthday yesterday, but my dad goes and blows the surprise

So I decide to come up and surprise her myself, heh heh.

She was delighted.

anyhoo, a fight broke out on the train up here,

Some wee knobs were playing BAD garage from about Milton Keynes to Preston, and wouldn't shut up. an adult asked them to turn it down and it escalated into a full blown argument, with this lady who had confronted them, confiscating their stereo,

One girl kept shouting out that this lady was in fact a "wanker" and lots of "f"s were said.

Eventually this lady who is a bit older than these kids, tells them "I'm fucking sick of you, you are selfish, go on, get off of the train"

It was their stop anyway. It also meant I didn't get any sleep.

It turned physical and the virgin staff did nothing about it,

Neither did I as I was a little mashed, from lack of sleep, plus there were more of them than there were of me, and they were far-ish away

Jobby

ps the train tilted, and it was super duper fast

Aucun commentaire: