lundi 11 juin 2007

musicy Friends

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

hey there,

thought i would give an update as to what exactly I am doing about this plan to be a dj.

When I first started this blog it was really about my ramblings of trying to get a gig somewhere in glasgow.

it never seemed to happen, well I got a monday night in an un named union and then got the odd one offs, including a launch party for the LGBT society at Glesga Uni. (like to add the vice president of which, apart from my then flatmate, was dead against the idea, well to be more specific, me)

so I move down to the South East, Watford to be exact and then I eventually trickle all my records and my decks down.

Thanks to one K fisher, I get to play music on vinyl in front of people in the Flag in Watford, right next to the main train station so maybe there is scope for branching to a london market, unlikely but hey we all have our dreams.

actually I'm in with a really cool group of friends at the moment.





i chose this picture for I love star wars and jaba is a meany.












previously I seemed to be hanging out with people that seemed to take pleasure in seeing me fail whether it be socially, in relationships, not too sure, but the K fisher group is quite the collective. I'll describe everyone.


before I continure, I will be liking my buds to famous people

Firstly there is Kelly who is heavily into his house, infact he is involving me in a collective, or we're starting one in a bid to seek you fortune and educate the masses about house. I think he looks a bit like bluto














He has the same birthday as John Lennon and enjoys pizzas from the "olive tree"

he also likes a lot of chilled out ambient detroity things.

then we have Paul, also known as cholks, he is a funky guy , he especially loves the ladies, a bit of old house, similar vein to Kelly me thinks. constantly smiling unless his laptop is in danger. would put a picture up that looks like him but no one does him any justice, i think. Will have to consult him about who he doesn't mind being likened too but for now, where is some more Kelly



















then you have Leo, Leo has recently been christianed, MC narcaleptic, by richar (will get onto him next) as all he plays is jazz funk and jazz and sometimes funk, and possibly some hip hop, Kelly has since taken this name on for him on a regular basis, saves changing the material every week. Leo has a loevly girlfriend called lynsey, I have nothing bad to say about her as you couldn't meet a nicer person, very infectious laugh too, heh heh.

ever so slightly looks like mark wahlberg























this is what he looks like when someone other than him is on the decks, little hijacker that he is.

Richard Also known as Tory boy has a great Job in London, lives up the met and enjoys the company of the ladies, prefers the mature lady, christianed Leo DJ Narcaleptic, Kelly kept it going. He has a lady called Clare, she is cool.

I think richard bares a slight resemblence for this young dapper chap













How could have I waited to mention Vicki until now, she is really groovey, not a girly girl, I think very uch on a similar wave length to me. infact we had a "girlie night in" last Saturday, it was groovey, we watched about a boy, I mentioned to her that I think she looks a little like a vampire, or maybe that burd from Evanescence
















she also likes system of a down

Ashley is a cool dude, he can belt out a tune, really good voice and always greats you with a kiss, a true gent not sure who he looks like maybe?














Clive is a great guy, always says if he really likes a tune I play and is polite enough not to boo me



















so that is the group I am speaking to at the moment.

I think I have decided to stay here longer more because I have finally met people closer to my wave length

Kelly came up with an idea basically for a sitcom involving all these characters, oh should be cool, will update later, maybe I'll call the post "creative attempts"

catchye

Aucun commentaire: