lundi 11 juin 2007

Adventures as a trying to be DJ

Monday, September 25, 2006

I quit my job,

it wasn't evil, the company weren't terrible (despite what some people say when tossing the rattle) the people were cool, but I couldn't be bothered anymore, so took the option of redundancy (4 weeks paid notice). so not too troubled.

was planning on leaving England for good, (whether it be back to scotia or to Spain just away)


then kelly mentioned a party I could dj at and be paid not too badly for it at all. heh heh so I said yes,

well this party was ahppening at the same pub we dj at on Sundays, but on a friday,

it was a bit of an ordeal as the people going were mostly young, and wanting shakira,

we all just said that the crowd were musically inept, but I did sell my ass a little to the musical devil. more about the ass selling later

Aucun commentaire: