lundi 11 juin 2007

plans

Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm good at planning, or scheming things,

for example, I'm trying to book time off from work so I can go up to scotland for a few day at the end of August.

however I found that my pay was nearly £500 less than I was expecting,

I realised I was budgeting with money I did not have yet.

I have since spoken to my boss and he thinks I've been financially screwed,

hope they have made a mistake instead of it being a geniune adjustment to my wages.

Maddasar at work thought I was surprisingly chilled about the whole thing, but I know I'll probably have to pospone my trip to glasgow at the end of next month.

oh boo.

I was shopping online at my mate richard's house the other night and I bought the following records... ahem

frank sinatra by miss kittin and the hacker

Come With Me (Llorca's Cuminda Club) by Alex Kid

lady by Modjo

solaris by DJ gregory

They arrived today,

looking fwd to going home after work to listen to them.

oh goody

Aucun commentaire: