lundi 11 juin 2007

creative attempts

Friday, October 27, 2006

hello there,

it is yet another glorious freezing day in scotland, I am considering jumping the last traing back to Watford tonight but wanted to update a few things wether it be by linking all my online escapades but in a way it is truly showing the nature of not having a job, and by default having a lot of time on my hands

I have been trying to get my creative juices flowing again, they stopped for a whil, or did they?

well I did live in England without my decks for six months and having them back now is surely a relief.

so I have been getting to play outside my bedroom, heh heh.

I also bought a guitar a while back, I might have mentioned this already but didn't continue my practice very well. I did pick it up on Monday (it has to be said)

Kelly let me loose on his computer for the day and I have the start of a sweet little funky tune using the magic that is fruity loops. will be continuing that when i get back to England.

On Saturday of last week I also dabbled in writing random lyrics on a note pad, though I mad a point of drinking a lot of vodka first, ok basically I was plastered but it seemed to work.

Kelly has been very proactive in getting the old online presence being heard in terms of a collective, Known as The KnA Collective

have a look only Kelly stuff is on there at the moment, but i think you will agree that it is not bad.

looks as though Kelly has been getting proactive on the "get my but on internet radio" front, with a couple of net stations in watford been receiving his demos.

here is another way we have been getting creative.

I started to continue the Sci Fi epic that has been in my head since I was atleast 14, but as I continue to write and read back I get the usual "that wouldn't happen!!" and "Thay wouldn't say that you muppet!"

oh bother,

Also Kelly hatched an idea to write a sitcom including characters based on our friends, I would say the format idea but that would be giving the secrets away mwhahaahahahaahah

ahem anyway, I'm still not working yet though I have a job lined up for next month but remember what I was saying about having a lot of timeon my hands,

But it's not all idle creative attempts, I also go to the gym

Aucun commentaire: