lundi 11 juin 2007

Lynzo Birthday



Saturday, August 13, 2005


so Lynsey turn the ripe old age of 22, nae luck hen! haw haw haw haw!!!


but seriously on Saturday she was partaking on some birthday drinks at a place called stavka!!

serving the people my ass, the mate I took along to this, wasn't allowed in due to being casual, right, this is funny,
kind of like the time i said to a now exfriend who though Ahston lane was the bees knees, "I don't think it's fancy, it's full of students", to be met with a look of horror, she is a fanny.
anyway I thought this was funny, they said "it's Saturday night!", we though aye right,
I said "but it's Sauchiehall street" the whole street is basically like mount sinai, ie sucks ass
so we went next door to Nicos got a beer then went home, Lynsey went on to the club named blanket hope you had a good evening and all that jazz

Aucun commentaire: