lundi 11 juin 2007

Emergency!!

Sunday, August 14, 2005



mostl;y disco, i think the flyer speaks for it's self.


it was my friend Chris who suggested i pop along to this, so i did at about 4pm, then was too shy to speak to ANYONE!! since chris hadn't arrived yet and they might think me strange.


funny thing was the guy Ali who had given me that gig at the soundhaus walked in with some bird, went up to the dj who i think was called maurice, i think i spoke to him later anyway... I think Ali couldn't have seen me since he didn't even bat an eye lid,

digression thought - would batting an eye lid not actually hurt??

anyway, I didn't get up, i sat there like a knob, the chris came in and all was well with the world.

we went on to get pizza at a beir republic, then popped back to Universal, then realised i was really sleepy so got the bus home

I wasn't sick, thankfully, but merry indeed.

Aucun commentaire: