lundi 11 juin 2007

Party sober, strange

Friday, August 12, 2005

ok so at 11pm, I left the gaff in EK to go see Alex and Polly in the car so no drinking.

We went to a party, and i was still sober, Polly and Katie (a friend of Alex and polly) sat down and started chatting to thier friends, I felt really out of place standing so me and Alex sat down next to some burd's hand bag, so we didn't look suspicious,

oh I have to add, I was wearing a bandanna the whole time, i think a few people might have thought I was some kindof strange hippy or sumink,

me and Alex went out to the hall and started talking to a person who Alex DID know, then ten minutes later we were talking to a few people.

i was witty and engaging and sober, it was great and I was telling jokes, or not really more pointing out silly things in life, and i left fashionably at 3am, drove home, thoug no before Alex informed me I was the best person in the Universe!!!!!!

i thankyou

Aucun commentaire: