lundi 11 juin 2007

Moving on

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Right so in September, not long after I got home from Lancaster, I moved down to a place called Watford.

it is a small place that has a football team that my Uncle and Cousin follow avidly, when young Alex isn't watching arsenal of course.

a mate of mine said watford FC is like a wonder bra, lots of support without the cups...

anyway, the clubs make you wear shoes and no one likes house, well haven't met any yet, most people like the Kaiser chiefs and Franz Ferdinand.

these are my first impressions.

been going down to the job centre trying to get work and also continue my job seekers allowance, mwahahah, talk about bureaucratic!! I had to set up a new claim all together I couldn't just continue with my current one, just with a different address...

It think my aunt is trying to set me up with one of her friends sons.

I predict a riot...

Aucun commentaire: