lundi 11 juin 2007

Hey you! What's that sound?

Saturday, August 20, 2005
Right back in June, I was at melting pot, Billy woods, met a really cool guy named chris,
right this amazing track came on I nearly died, chris ask the guy what that tune was, he told him and we then forgot, very quickly I might add.
last month, I went along to outerdrive, wasn't good, was sober but the song came on. didn't ask though, I thought I'd find it, I didn't
now last night I was very very very merry at le subclub, again this tune goes on again, I nearly die, only a few tunes will have this affect on me, usually if Prince is involved to tell the truth, I started jumping around like a looney, ie slightly more than normal, i ask Chris, (yeah we're still mates) find out that tune
right I was pissed and ran up to the dj guy, said something to the effect of (like to add after shouting at him over the front bit of the booth to which he rightly ignored!)
"WHAT IS THIE TUNE, IT'S AMAZING AND YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT EVER PLAYS IT!!"
he told me,
I think he was laughing, I usually get that funnily enough anyway...
needless to say I felt a bit dirty after this, since I was one sentence away from being an actual groopy, so made myself scarce by..
running up to chris and telling him, hoping he will remember, he didn't
and we found it this morning after different combinations of names
Dennis Parker - like an eagle,
class tune in my unhumble opinion, but did I have to act like such a knob to try and find out what it was???
just like to say this has been annoying me since June, now that's a record obsession..
oh yeah and Outerdrive was good,
Peace out!!

Aucun commentaire: