lundi 11 juin 2007

busy busy

So saturday the 26th is here,

off to that festival later, but managed to just rangle a 4 hour shift today after an evil 12 hour shift on Thursday.

I believe Alex is back in the country but I am too excited to call him. We shall be hooking up in glasgow hopefully.

actually might go to the polo lounge on Wednesday to remanise about the old days. ahhhh. (sigh)

will be nice to get away from watford, especially as the majority of people here are actually evil.

Thursday night was a drink after work to say farewell to dhiren. he started the same day as me, he is a cool bloke.

then afterwards was taken to Frankie and Benny's by David.

After we sat down I actually admitted that it was one of my favourite places to go and eat.

Well the one in Glasgow anyway.

the Frankie and Benny's in Glsgow is on Springfeild Quay, under the kingston bridge next to the rive clyde. it's cool down there, across the river is where the refrew ferry is situated. really getting geared up for this visit.

I'll be working Monday and tuesday then flying up on Tuesday night.

(starts singing "I belong tae glasgae" and walks off alowing this monologue to tail off)



Aucun commentaire: